Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Filofaxin'




The lovely folk at Filofax kindly sent me one of their new Flex notebooks, so I had a go at doodling a "Day in the Life" ... as you can see, my day often consists mainly of thinking and/or drinking coffee. Sometimes it takes hours for me to come up with the idea that I've been searching for and I'll end up drawing into the night. My favourite inspirations are reading the newspaper, going for a walk and browsing t'internet.
I had lots of fun drawing in the lovely smooth pages of my new Flex notebook (which features lots of handy pockets, always a plus).

5 comments:

Kamilla said...

I love your day! :)

Kira Walker said...

I love it! Really wish I was so good with fine liners!

samantha ramage said...

i just love your drawingssssss.

xo
sami

Hollie said...

I spotted the Lizz Lunney Depressed Cat reference at the end!! Aw! <3 <3

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

hmmm... :)
beautiful drawing of your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...